|Year-Round Coastal Cleanups in Singapore
How do I join or organise a cleanup at any time of the year?
 Have a cleanup organised for you (fee-based)
 Join marine debris warriors in Singapore! These are meant for individual sign-ups, have fixed dates pre-arranged by these organisers, are supported events which are free to join. Just check their Facebook pages for announcements.
- Waterways Watch Society offers a diversity of guided waterway cleanups for a fee. Examine their programme catalogue and contact them about their guided cleanups:
- waterways cleanup on foot,
- waterways cleanups on kayak,
- waterways cleanups on pedal boat,
- waterways cleanups on boat and
- coastal cleanups.
- Green Nudge is a green startup that works to reduce environmental footprint at events and corporate functions by providing a holistic green events solution.
Contact them via Facebook or webpage.
 Organise your own cleanup via Public Hygiene Council
- Trash Hero Singapore (Public monthly cleanups)
- Little Green Men
- Restore Ubin Mangrove; see their fb page too
- Green Nudge
- Seven Clean Seas
- Guardians of Mother Earth
- Mangrove cleanups with ICCS
Organisers who want to organise cleanups at any other time of the year on their own and with any number, should register with Public Hygiene Council and provide THREE WEEKS notice. PHC will allocate you sites along these beaches:
- East Coast Beach
- Changi Beach
- Pasir Ris Beach
- Sembawang Beach (small site)
Celebrate the occasion!
You could time your cleanups to celebrate local and international environment occasions, such as:
- 02 Feb - World Wetlands Day
- 22 Mar - Singapore World Water Day
- 22 Apr - Earth Day
- 06 May - Keep Singapore Clean [link]
- 22 May - World Biodiversity Day
- 23 May - World Turtle Day
- 05 Jun - World Environment Day
- 08 Jun - World Oceans Day
- 09 Aug - National Day
- 27 Sep - World Tree Day
- 04 Oct - World Animal Day
An additional note for individuals:
We organise a few mangrove cleanups and these are open to the public. Anyone can join us, and to be kept informed, sign up with our mailing list, or follow us on this blog, twitter or Facebook page.